ΕπιτελουΣ πετυχε η ομελετα.

Voyeurists

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Berlin days


I wrote these lines two days ago after getting home at the end of a long day.

What a fun day. From four hour seminar with cookies to coffee at Mitte, to tango with strangers , to beers at Kreuzberg, to missing the bus, to taking a cab and listening to the driver's stories of incest but still thinking it must be love, to going on a bus full of insane people, to coming to this stinky place I can now call home, not wanting to open the window not to freeze my ass off, to sleeping with a smile on my face and a friend sleeping on the floor. I wouldn't change the stink of my bedroom for the world right now.


In fact when I entered the room I told my friend "Rather than opening the window and freeze our asses off, I prefer to get used to the smell."

No comments:

Post a Comment