ΕπιτελουΣ πετυχε η ομελετα.

Voyeurists

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A little everyday story: Darts (Κοινώς Βελάκια)


It was excellent. It was more than she could ever hope for. Last time she couldn't find the fucking pillow, now someone had "locked" the fucking door of the bathroom. Nowadays u can't even take a shit without having to ask from someone like “Am I fucking allowed to fucking take a shit?". "Ok, but after you finish this article. We really need it in 5 minutes. Everybody can hold their shit for sometime!".
Well this time it was a real emergency. One of these times that you eat a cake and u say "God bless my grandma's hands" just to find out that God hasn't blessed her memory and her Alzheimer had an inner effect on the cake and you just need to take everything out of your ass." I need to go to the bathroom please, I really do. If I stay here I'll use the goddamn article to wipe my pancakes off my ass". "Ok go but be quick, we're not playing here, we work!" Well there, she couldn't say anything because some interesting marketing guy had placed darts across the toilet and she really had no idea who would play darts and actually try to aim at the centre when taking a shit. Only the effort to aim in the toilet would make them miss(she at least tried to do this half standing coz the office's restroom was mainly visited by guys and she never trusted their hygiene). So she didn't know anyone playing darts and even if she ever felt like it she wouldn't touch those darts. Obviously.
She did as quickly as she could. Those pancakes did the job. She hurried back in the office but the final suggestion for a closure was given by this beautiful girl and colleague. "I love her, I just wish she was a little bit less beautiful" .But then again she really loved beautiful people. It was an esoteric need to balance shit and beauty in her life. At least that was the day's call. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment